Buy 2 Tickets & Save Chaco Canyon Summer Solstice June 17th-23rd, 2019
Buy 2 Tickets & Save Chaco Canyon Summer Solstice June 17th-23rd, 2019
Total price is $4,200.00 for 2 tickets (Limit only 4 remaining)
Summer Solstice Journey to Chaco Canyon. Gary A. David has done extensive research with the Hopi and other tribes of the Southwest. Bertram Tsaavadawa, corn clan from the village of Old Oraibi, 3rd Mesa, will share his knowledge and experience, insights into everyday Hopi life ways.. We have invited a Bolivian medicine man to be our guest on the journey with us, he will bring ceremonial wisdom and practices from South America.
Limited seating for max. 16 adventure explorers to join us. We have 8 seats remaining.
All purchases non refundable but transferrable.
Includes all: Transportation, accommodations, breakfasts, lunches, healthy snacks, refreshments, fees, great photo opportunities, learning, and fun. This will be a pilgrimage to ancient worlds to invoke the energies from the sun at Summer Solstice in ceremonial attitude will be a treat I always wanted to experience at least once in a lifetime.
“Summer Solstice Spirit Journey into the Orion Zone”
In May of 2017, Gary A. David toured for over a week with author Graham Hancock and his wife, the photographer Santha Faiia. They visited various Anasazi ruins and rock art sites in Arizona and New Mexico. We will be visiting many of those same sacred places in June of this year on our "Spirit Journey in the Orion Zone—a Summer Solstice Experience." Gary will be accompanied by Hopi guide Bertram Tsavadawa, Bolvian medicine man Pedro Dura, and videographer and World Viewz Media director Robert Dakota. We will explore the three Hopi Mesas (Orion's belt), the spectacular cliff dwellings of Canyon de Chelly National Monument, the ancient pueblo city at Chaco Canyon National Park, a reconstructed Great Kiva at Aztec National Monument, the mysterious petroglyphs of Rock Art Ranch, and (time permitting) a solstice-marker and star map in stone at Homolovi Ruins State Park.
“Gary David is a brilliant researcher and interpreter of America’s hidden past. Santha and I had the privilege of travelling with him and learning from him in the southwest of the US this year … Journey of the Serpent People is an excellent book! I just read it cover to cover. Highly recommended.” –Graham Hancock, Magicians of the Gods
“Gary has managed to show a concrete connection between the ancestral Hopi and Serpent Mound in Ohio by using all the best sources available. This is archaeoastronomy at its best, and lays a foundation for all savvy scholars now and in the future for the return of the thunderbirds and the Phoenix rising. I have not even read the entire book yet, but am already switched on to capacity. When Hancock says he is a brilliant scholar, take his word for it.” –Ross Hamilton, author of The Mystery of the Serpent Mound
On Gary's book Star Shrines and Earthworks of the Desert Southwest:
"As above, so below. The parallels Gary David has found between the ancient Egyptian sky-ground system involving the pyramids of Giza and the constellation of Orion, and a similar project to build heaven on earth by the Hopi of Arizona, are eerie, compelling, and deeply thought-provoking." –Graham Hancock
Please join us for the trip of a lifetime!
We are going to some really cool locations with Gary A. David "The Orion Zone" author exploring the Orion Correlation in the ancient southwest. Our journey will take us to Zuni, 2 days at Chaco Canyon, Aztec Ruins, 2 days Mesa Verde, Hovenweep, & petroglyphs. From this journey you will gain a better understanding of how the ancient Southwest is connected to the stars and other cultures around the world, and how the longest living original beings in North America, the Pueblo People, have inhabited these lands for eons, so we might have something to learn from them. Also our special guest from Bolivia will be bringing the wisdom of creating ceremony.
Day 1 Jun 17th, 2019 - Departure Albuquerque 7am For Zuni where we will be guided around by Clive Hustitos
Day 2-3 Jun 18-19th, 2019 - we get up early for breakfast then we will be heading to Chaco Canyon for 2 days of exploration.
Day 4-5 Jun 20th, 2019 - Aztec Ruins visit on our way to Mesa Verde where we will spend the remainder of the day and the following day experiencing these sacred sites.
Day 5 Jun 22nd, 2019 - Hovenweep for one day before we begin our trek home.
Day 6 Jun 23rd, 2019 - Head back to Albuquerque stop at more petroglyphs along the way and final dinner together.
Gary ventured 2 years ago with Graham Hancock who is writing a new book which will includes research from the expedition with Gary last year.
Gary A. David's Bio:
Gary A. David is an author and independent researcher who has studied Southwestern archaeological ruins and rock art for nearly thirty years.His books about the Hopi and other ancestral Pueblo cultures of Arizona and New Mexico include:
· The Orion Zone (subtitled Ancient Star Cities of the American Southwest)
· Eye of the Phoenix (subtitled Mysterious Visions and Secrets of the American Southwest)
· The Kivas of Heaven (subtitled Ancient Hopi Starlore)
· Mirrors of Orion (subtitled Star Knowledge of the Ancient World)
· Journey of the Serpent People (subtitled Hopi Migrations and Star Correlations).
His website: www.theorionzone.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/garydavid FB group Mirrors of Orion: https://www.facebook.com/mirrorsoforion FB group Journey of the Serpent People: https://www.facebook.com/Journey-of-the-Serpent-People-Hopi-Migrations-and-Star-Correlations-1525535454205996/Publishers: https://www.createspace.com/4607204 (Mirrors of Orion and Journey of the Serpent People) and https://adventuresunlimitedpress.com (all other books) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This video produced by Road2Ruins team Dave & Rob
Our most recent expedition in imagery with Robert Bauval & Clifford Mahooty.
· Mr. David earned a master’s degree in English literature from the University of Colorado, and he is a former college professor. He is also a poet, with numerous volumes published, and a professional guitarist/vocalist.
· His articles or interviews have appeared in many magazines, including: Ancient American, Ancient Mysteries and Advanced Archaeology Review, Atlantis Rising, Fate, Fenix (Italy), Heretic, Mindscape, Erich von Däniken’s Sagenhafte Zeiten (“Legendary Times”), UFO, and World Explorer. His work has also been featured in both of the Graham Hancock Readers and in Underground! The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations, Astonishing Archaeology and Hidden History.
· Gary continues to give presentations, including: Ancient Mysteries International Conferences (AMI), Conference for Precession and Ancient Knowledge (CPAK), Verde Valley Archaeology Society, many branches of Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), and the “Wise Guys” Conferences—Cosmic Origins, Sedona, Arizona.
· He has given international radio interviews, including Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, Whitley Strieber’s Dreamland, Jeff Rense, Earth Ancients with Cliff Dunning, Paracast with Gene Steinberg and Christopher O’Brien, Den of Lore with Chris George Zuger, and many others.
· He recently appeared on the History Channel’s TV series: Ancient Aliens, Brad Meltzer’s Decoded, The Coming Apocalypse, as well as on French, Russian, and Japanese TV programs.