Orion Zone Summer Solstice June 18th-23rd, 2018
Orion Zone Summer Solstice June 18th-23rd, 2018
Summer Solstice Journey to Chaco Canyon. Gary A. David has done extensive research with the Hopi and other tribes of the Southwest. Bertram Tsaavadawa, corn clan from the village of Old Oraibi, 3rd Mesa, will share his knowledge and experience, insights into everyday Hopi life ways.. We have invited a Bolivian medicine man to be our guest on the journey with us, he will bring ceremonial wisdom and practices from South America.
Total price is $2,475.00 Early Bird discount if purchased in full by or before May 18th, 2018: $125.00 promo code: SUMMERSOLSTICE
Limited seating for max. 14 adventure explorers to join us. We need a minimum of 8 people to take this trip. A minimum of $500 deposit to reserve your space early bird discounts apply through May 15th, 2018. All deposits and purchases non refundable but transferrable.
Includes all: Transportation, accommodations, breakfasts, lunches, healthy snacks, refreshments, fees, great photo opportunities, learning, and fun. This will be a pilgrimage to ancient worlds to invoke the energies from the sun at Summer Solstice in ceremonial attitude will be a treat I always wanted to experience at least once in a lifetime.
Presented by World Viewz Media
We are happy to announce that we will be taking an expedition to Chaco Canyon with Gary A. David, author of "The Orion Zone". June 18-23, 2018. Join us as we connect with the ancient Southwest and explore the connections to other ancient civilizations throughout the galaxy who have visited the Southwest throughout the eons. We will be very fortunate to have Hopi Guide Bertram Tsaavadawa of Ancient Pathways Tours to share his knowledge and be our Hopi Guide. We will additionally have a Bolivian medicine man bringing the wisdom of South America that connects back to Lemuria. We know the Ancient Southwest was a migration cross roads for people from the North to South in the Americas as well as East to West including across the great blue ocean of the Pacific and the grey ocean Atlantic as well. Join us as we explore the mysteries of the Southwest that are connected to the rest of the world through the stars and migrations.
We are going to some really cool locations with Gary A. David "The Orion Zone" author exploring the Orion Correlation in the ancient southwest. Our journey will take us to Wupatki National Monument, Dawa Park and Walti at Hopi 1st Mesa, Canyon De Chelly Jeep tour, Chaco Canyon, Aztec Ruins, and Rock Art Ranch. From this journey you will gain a better understanding of how the ancient Southwest is connected to the stars and other cultures around the world, and how the longest living original beings in North America, the Pueblo People, have inhabited these lands for eons, so we might have something to learn from them. Also our special guest from Bolivia will be bringing the wisdom of creating ceremony and practices for everyday self attunement.
Day 1 Jun 18th, 2018 Departure Sedona 7am Flagstaff 8:30am - Wupatki National Monument to explore before heading up to the Hopi Cultural Center for 1 night followed by next morning at Dawa Park and 2nd Mesa with Bertram Tsaavadawa as our Hopi guide from Ancient Pathways Tours.
Day 2 Jun 19th, 2018 - we get up early for breakfast then we will be stopping first at the famous Prophecy Rock petroglyphs on Third Mesa, after we head over to Dawa Park, First Mesa, Walpi village , with our Hopi guide Bertram - then depart for Canyon de Chelly.
Day 3 Jun 20th, 2018 - Canyon de Chelly jeep tour, we head out toward Bloomfield NM, here we will spend the next 2 nights so we can explore Chaco Canyon & Aztec Ruins.
Day 4 Jun 21st, 2018 Chaco Canyon - The 3rd day will be completely dedicated to exploring Chaco Canyon from early morning to evening Picnic lunch included. this will be our last night at the hotel Bloomfield NM.
Day 5 Jun 22nd, 2018 - on our return to Sedona we will also go by Aztec Ruins, on our way home. La Posada Inn Winslow will be our last night and dinner together.
Day 6 Jun 23rd, 2018 - Rock Art Ranch day trip. 3,000 petroglyphs in one location. Our friend Brantley Baird has been on this ranch since 1948. Now the steward of this amazing site together with a museum of artifacts so rare even the Smithsonian wanted to acquire his collection. all in a park of petrified forest.
Gary ventured last year with Graham Hancock who is writing a new book which will includes research from the expedition with Gary last year.
Gary A. David's Bio:
Gary A. David is an author and independent researcher who has studied Southwestern archaeological ruins and rock art for nearly thirty years.His books about the Hopi and other ancestral Pueblo cultures of Arizona and New Mexico include:
· The Orion Zone (subtitled Ancient Star Cities of the American Southwest)
· Eye of the Phoenix (subtitled Mysterious Visions and Secrets of the American Southwest)
· The Kivas of Heaven (subtitled Ancient Hopi Starlore)
· Mirrors of Orion (subtitled Star Knowledge of the Ancient World)
· Journey of the Serpent People (subtitled Hopi Migrations and Star Correlations).
His website: www.theorionzone.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/garydavid FB group Mirrors of Orion: https://www.facebook.com/mirrorsoforion FB group Journey of the Serpent People: https://www.facebook.com/Journey-of-the-Serpent-People-Hopi-Migrations-and-Star-Correlations-1525535454205996/Publishers: https://www.createspace.com/4607204 (Mirrors of Orion and Journey of the Serpent People) and https://adventuresunlimitedpress.com (all other books) Email: email@example.com
This video produced by Road2Ruins team Dave & Rob
Our most recent expedition in imagery with Robert Bauval & Clifford Mahooty.
Here is what Graham Hancock had to say about Gary.
“Gary David is a brilliant researcher and interpreter of America’s hidden past. Santha and I had the privilege of traveling with him and learning from him in the southwest of the US this year … Journey of the Serpent People is an excellent book! I just read it cover to cover. Highly recommended.”
–Graham Hancock, author of Magicians of the Gods
“Gary has managed to show a concrete connection between the ancestral Hopi and Serpent Mound in Ohio by using all the best sources available. This is archaeoastronomy at its best, and lays a foundation for all savvy scholars now and in the future for the return of the thunderbirds and the Phoenix rising. I have not even read the entire book yet, but am already switched on to capacity. When Hancock says he is a brilliant scholar, take his word for it.”
–Ross Hamilton, author of The Mystery of the Serpent Mound
These are available from Adventures Unlimited Press, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, CreateSpace, and fine bookstores everywhere.
· Mr. David earned a master’s degree in English literature from the University of Colorado, and he is a former college professor. He is also a poet, with numerous volumes published, and a professional guitarist/vocalist.
· His articles or interviews have appeared in many magazines, including: Ancient American, Ancient Mysteries and Advanced Archaeology Review, Atlantis Rising, Fate, Fenix (Italy), Heretic, Mindscape, Erich von Däniken’s Sagenhafte Zeiten (“Legendary Times”), UFO, and World Explorer. His work has also been featured in both of the Graham Hancock Readers and in Underground! The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations, Astonishing Archaeology and Hidden History.
· Gary continues to give presentations, including: Ancient Mysteries International Conferences (AMI), Conference for Precession and Ancient Knowledge (CPAK), Verde Valley Archaeology Society, many branches of Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), and the “Wise Guys” Conferences—Cosmic Origins, Sedona, Arizona.
· He has given international radio interviews, including Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, Whitley Strieber’s Dreamland, Jeff Rense, Earth Ancients with Cliff Dunning, Paracast with Gene Steinberg and Christopher O’Brien, Den of Lore with Chris George Zuger, and many others.
· He recently appeared on the History Channel’s TV series: Ancient Aliens, Brad Meltzer’s Decoded, The Coming Apocalypse, as well as on French, Russian, and Japanese TV programs.